Adelaide Police Station in Adelaide, Eastern Cape
SAPS General Information
The emergency call centre: 10111 can be called in case of police emergencies.This is a 24-hour emergency call centre. The calls can be made on a landline - these calls are free, or from a cell phone - which gets charged at normal cell phone rates. All calls to the centre are recorded.
Report criminals and their activities anonymously to Crime Stop:
- Crime Stop Tip-off line - 08600 10111.
- Crime line - send a detailed SMS to 32211. SMS charged at R1.
- Report crime online - visit the Crime Line Website.
Complaints regarding poor service delivery can be reported to the Center for Service Excellence:
- Toll-free number - 0800 333177
- Send a detailed report in writing by fax - 012 393 5452.
- Send us an email.
Created: ; Last updated: